Wednesday, August 21, 2013

TMI City of Bones Movie


I’ve seen it!!! It’s now showing and I’ve seen it after YEARS of waiting, it’s here!!! It’s finally here and I saw it!!! *teary eyed*
I’ve read City of Bones years ago, and ever since I’ve read it, I’ve been hooked, addicted, transferred into a world of shadowhunters and downworlders, sexy, hot, caring, funny, witty, strong, adorable Jace and all his different last names, Clary (who I think of as me ^_^ because really, it’s always CLACE and you cannot and will not split that, they’re like perfect for each other in every way, and I just love Jace and I want him to be mine like all the time, but I can’t break the two off ‘coz it’s just not right, but I want to be with Jace so I picture myself as Clary instead. It makes things so so much better ^_^ lol), Magnus, that super awesome high warlock and Alec (gosh, I also so like the two of them), Simon, the nerdy-cool otaku daywalker, and the kickass Isabel (Girl Power!).

I’ve long yearned (I never thought I’d ever use that word “yearned”) for an adaptation but was really really partly scared that if they make a movie out of it, it might turn out horrible and it might crash all my shadowhunter dreams (because really, it’s one of my super super super favorite book series, and I would hate it if anyone messed with it.)
Then, I’ve heard one of the most wonderful news (so wonderful that it actually sort of freaked me out, and freaked my friends out because I freaked out—It was that freaky) : The Mortal Instruments will be made into a movie (And the fangirl in me rejoiced!!! But the inner brain and inner heart was afraid it might turn out like the Twilight movie-no offense to Twilight fans).

Then the casting was on. And Lily Collins is Clary and then Jamie’s is Jace and then the interviews, the stills, the posters, the TRAILER, and I’m like WOW I CAN’T WAIT!!! It’s like every teaser makes my insides go rollercoaster and there is this jittery feeling I cannot ignore, but must, because the movie’s not yet showing, so I go read the books for the Nth time and wait.

So when the moment finally came, I was like


The joy I felt the moment I purchased the ticket and stepped into the cinema, gosh, I cannot even begin to explain. It’s like being hungry for a long time and finally being handed a tray of the most sumptuous meal and you just can’t help but devour every last yummy bite and ask for more. 


IT WAS WORTH EVERY SECOND OF WAITING!!!

I love the cast, I love the details, I love the adaptation, I love everything about it!!!!!  Watching it makes me so proud like


So THANK YOU for giving us fangirls one of the most amazing movie adaptations ever!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment