Monday, August 19, 2013

Hello Fangirldom!!!



Let me start this by explaining how I decided to blog about books. I’m not really a total newbie when it comes to blogging. So far all I’ve been blogging about are food (because I’m a foodie), anime (yup, anime otaku here), and assorted stuffs I totally adore like coffee shops, and resto’s, and books. Then one time, I was reading Obsidian by Jennifer Armentrout where the heroine is a fangirl (like me) who also adores blogging (like me) and she’s blogging about books (This is the part, ladies and gentlemen, when I realized I was lacking something. Lol  ^_^ -- an outlet for my fangirlishness). So I sort of got inspired by  Katy and decided to tada~~~~~ make myself a blog entirely about books! Because yeah, I am admittedly a bookwhore, I love reading books and book shopping,  I am in love with A LOT of book boys, and I claim A LOT of Bookboyfriends.

Please bear with me while I fangirl over characters ♥♥♥, type too many hearts, smiley’s, KYAAAAAAAA’s and the likes, occasionally freak out over things that may or may not be nonsensical, topic shift, dream of book boyfriends, bookhop, and release the inner bookwhore in me :) :) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment